Become a Partner
Alive and Well St. Louis is working with partners across the region to build a trauma‐informed St. Louis that will be emotionally, spiritually and physically well, enabling us to be Alive and Well in St. Louis.
Who qualifies as an Alive and Well St. Louis Organizational Partner?
Alive and Well St. Louis Organizational Partners are non‐profit organizations working to decrease the impact of trauma and toxic stress in our region through existing programming and direct service provision. Alive and Well STL aims to amplify and connect the work of Organizational Partners in addition to helping our partners develop trauma-informed practices.
Alive and Well STL Organizational Partner Frequently Asked Questions
What benefits do Organizational Partners receive?
- Free trainings on trauma awareness, self-care, and trauma-informed strategy
- Limited consultation with Alive and Well STL staff
- Peer learning opportunities with other Organizational Partners working to create a more trauma-informed community in the St. Louis region
- Access to community-level trauma awareness curriculum to engage clients
- Promotion through Alive and Well STL’s website as an organization working to build a trauma‐informed community in St. Louis
What are the expectations of Organizational Partners?
- Support from the organization’s leadership
- Designation of an Organizational Ambassador to coordinate Alive and Well STL programming
- Completion of a quarterly survey from Alive and Well STL
- Promotion of the partnership through existing communication avenues
How do you become an Organizational Partner?
- Contact Ebonie Young at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions.
What are other ways to get involved with Alive and Well STL?
- If your organization does not currently qualify as an Alive and Well STL Organizational Partner, we invite you to consider becoming an Alive and Well STL Ambassador. For more information on becoming an ambassador or scheduling a Trauma Awareness training for your staff, please email email@example.com.